Evidence overviews and narrative reviews
- New Zealand Guidelines Group. (2011). Management of Group A Streptococcal Sore Throat. Wellington: New Zealand Guidelines Group. (Author of Chapter 5 relating to community swabbing).
- Broadstock, M. The safety of animal to human transplantation (xenotransplantation): An Annotated Information Package. NZHTA AIP, October 2005.
- Broadstock, M. High-tech augmentative and alternative communication aids: A narrative overview of the literature. NZHTA AIP, September 2005.
- Broadstock, M. (2001) Rapid reporting in health technology assessment: international experience and local interest.
- Broadstock, M. (2001) Liquid-based cytology - an alternative international view (Invited Editorial). Cytopathology: 12(3), June, 141-143.
- Broadstock, M and Michie, S (2000). Processes of patient decision making: theoretical and methodological issues. Psychology and Health. 15(2), 191-204.
© INSiGHT Research Ltd, 181 Blighs Road, Strowan 8052 New Zealand. Email: email@example.com Tel: +64 3 354 6757