Examples of systematic reviews produced by our staff
- New Zealand Guidelines Group. (2011). A systematic review of three pharmacological interventions for the New Zealand Autism Spectrum Disorder Living Guideline Group. Wellington: New Zealand Guidelines Group. Available from: http://www.nzgg.org.nz
- Broadstock, M; Lethaby, A. (2008). The effectiveness of applied behaviour analysis interventions for people with autism spectrum disorder. Systematic Review. New Zealand Guidelines Group: Wellington, New Zealand. Available from: http://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/publications/special_education/61791/1
- Kerr, J; Broadstock, M; Day, P; Weir, R; Bidwell, S. (2007). Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Population Screening for Colorectal Cancer. NZMJ, 120 (1258).
- Broadstock, M., Doughty, C., Eggleston, M. (2007). Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Pharmacological Treatments for Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism; 11(4): 327-340.
- Broadstock, M. (2007). Systematic review of the health effects of modified smokeless tobacco products. NZHTA Report; 10(1), 1-110.
- Broadstock, M and Doughty, C. (2003). The effectiveness of pharmacological therapies for young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). NZHTA Report; 6(1).
- Broadstock, M. (2001) Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of automated and semi-automated devices for cervical screening: A systematic review of the literature. New Zealand Medical Journal. 114(1135):311-3.
- Broadstock, M. (2001) Effectiveness and safety of drug interventions for rapid sedation: A systematic review of the literature. NZHTA Report; 4(1).
- Broadstock, M; Michie, S; Marteau, T. (2000) Psychological consequences of predictive genetic testing: A systematic review. European Journal of Human Genetics, 8: 731-738.
- Nicholas, B; Broadstock, M. (1999). Effectiveness of early interventions for preventing mental illness in young people: A critical appraisal of the literature. NZHTA Report; 2(3).
© INSiGHT Research Ltd, 181 Blighs Road, Strowan 8052 New Zealand. Email: email@example.com Tel: +64 3 354 6757