Director and Senior Researcher
Marita Broadstock, MSc, Director
- Marita originally trained in health psychology, conducting programme evaluation and research with an emphasis on skin cancer prevention and tobacco control for the Cancer Council of Victoria (1989-1995). Her MSc thesis investigated coping strategies used by cancer patients.
- In the UK, Marita conducted a 3 year NHS funded study at Cambridge University to investigate the psychological consequences of genetic testing for hereditary breast ovarian cancer.
- From 1999-2007, Marita produced systematic reviews and health technology assessments for university based agencies including New Zealand Health Technology Assessment and Health Services Assessment Collaboration.
- From 2008-2012 she was Senior Researcher at the New Zealand Guidelines Group. A key role was managing the living guideline process for the NZ Autism Spectrum Disorder Guideline.
- Marita established INSiGHT Research Limited in April 2012. As Director she is responsible for project management, contract oversight and quality control. She continues to manage the living guideline process for the ASD Guideline and conduct to systematic reviews that inform the updating of recommendations by the expert advisory "Living Guideline Group".
Click here for indicative publications.
© 2016 INSiGHT Research Ltd. All rights Reserved. 181 Blighs Road, Strowan 8052 New Zealand. Email: email@example.com