Programme evaluation and public health research
- Broadstock, M; Michie, S; Gray, J; Mackay, J; Marteau, T. (2000) Mutation searching in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: Pilot study of the psychological consequences of search offer.
- Psycho-Oncology: 9, 537-548.Broadstock, M; Borland, R. (1998) Using information for emotion-focused coping: Cancer patients' use of a cancer helpline. British Journal of Health Psychology, 3: 319-332.
- Broadstock, M.J; Hill, D (1997) Evaluation and impact of promotion of a cancer helpline to cancer patients through their specialists. Patient Education and Counseling 32: 141-146.
- Broadstock, M., Borland, R., & Hill, D. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Reported Behaviours Relevant to Sun Protection and Suntanning in Adolescents, Psychology and Health, 11(6), 1995.
- Broadstock M, Borland R, Gason R. (1992) Effects of suntan on judgements of healthiness and attractiveness by adolescents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology 22(2): 157-172.
- Health warnings and contents labelling on tobacco products. (1992). Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer. Melbourne: Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria.
© INSiGHT Research Ltd, 181 Blighs Road, Strowan 8052 New Zealand. Email: email@example.com Tel: +64 3 354 6757